Toyota Technician Hiring
Toyota Technician Hiring in Akron, OH
Hiring Automotive Service Technicians in Akron, OH
Do you have experience as an automotive mechanic who has been considering a next-level employment opportunity at a leading service department in Akron, OH? If so, we are now hiring automotive service technicians at our certified Toyota service department. Continue reading about working as a service technician at Ken Ganley Toyota Akron, key duties and responsibilities, and apply today if interested. We look forward to supporting your career development as our Toyota service department grows.
Why Work at Ken Ganley Toyota Akron?
We are committed to Toyota’s service excellence and an extraordinary customer service experience, and our service technicians play a crucial role in mission accomplishment. We give our service technicians the resources necessary to complete services according to certified Toyota standards and apply a leadership approach focused on a healthy service department culture and employee job satisfaction. We ensure a smooth job transition for new service technicians with constant access to leadership and certified technicians with Toyota-specific experience.
Our service technicians work in a state-of-the-art facility with the newest diagnostic equipment and tools and receive factory training, ensuring top-level skill and experience providing routine maintenance and repairs for Toyota models according to certified standards. Our service technicians receive the area’s top pay informed by current job market research and commensurate with experience and performance.
We also provide an attractive benefits package, including:
- Health insurance
- 401k retirement planning
- Paid training
- Uniform assistance
- Holiday pay
- A robust time-off allowance, including sick, vacation, and personal days
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive work orders and deliver vehicles to the service area.
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs according to Toyota standards within the specified service timeline.
- Keep service advisors updated regarding current services performed.
- Communicate with the parts department to obtain necessary replacement parts.
- Comprehend and record computerized service data.
- Perform service quality assurance inspections and road tests to confirm results.
- Attend training classes.
- Remain safety compliant and administer housekeeping procedures.
- Understand and comply with internal, state, and federal guidelines.
Ken Ganley Toyota Akron Service Department Amenities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Online Service Scheduling
- Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Saturday Service Hours